Thursday, January 03, 2008

Iowa Day II

I wish I lived in Iowa or NH. It's always kind of sucked to live in staid, under-the-radar, election year snoozer Illinois.

I should note, however, that this year Illinois has joined the Febuary 5th crowd to help evolve Super Tuesday into Super Duper Tuesday (I'm not trying to be funny here... it's really Super Duper Tuesday). I don't think it'll have quite the same impact now that half of our united states are participating in Super Duper Tuesday, though.

I want candidates to come here and grovel for my vote, damn it! I want to see Hillary stopping in for a surprise breakfast at the Sunrise Family Restaurant. I want McCain to pop in for the grand opening of Menard's.

Where are my platitudes and empty promises????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home