Saturday, March 03, 2007

Winter Blues

Could February have possibly lasted any longer? It seemed to drag on forever. (oh yeah... leap year... thanks)

My job has sucked out the last vestige of my soul, the weather has been depressing as hell, and reading the news has grated painfully on my very last, ultra-sensitive nerve. How does one cope with the knowledge that the only cure for all of this is the statistically improbable acquisition of a winning lottery ticket?

I've manage to survive by reading a lot of Perez Hilton's highly entertaining nonsense. Nothing dulls the senses like sensational celebrity gossip. Thank gawd Britney Spears freaked out and shaved her hair when she did or I might have ended up with my head in the oven.

I've also been in a totally dreamy state of future vacation planning. Verana awaits -- a lush, tropical paradise where the most stressful moment I'll have to endure is deciding what to drink with dinner. with lunch. with breakfast. all day.

Anyway, March is here now and I'm ready to rejoin the world. Sort of. I did buy a lottery ticket (just in case).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home