Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Around the Intertubes

  • Why don't more people get freaked out by stuff like this? Is it just me or does it seem like the people who constantly scream about 'big government' are the ones who are most actively trying to pervert it?
  • Obama has a plan. Pretty dang ballsy of him to put it out this early. I'm diggin' it.
  • Meanwhile, Glenn Greenwald explores Congress' war powers. And Russ Feingold is setting the stage for congressional intervention? It's almost like the Dems have a strategy!
  • What the hell is the matter with these people? First they jailed the rape victim, then a member of the local Talibaptist chapter refused to let her take the second dose of her prescribed plan B contraceptive. What next, stone her for adultery?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL On the religious frredom one, that kinda suprised me, The American Indian Church.... founded by Quannah Parker so American Indian could comform their own religious ceremonies with Christianity, already allows "magic mushrooms" and peyote in their ceremonies. The courts have already ruled they are entitled to use these in their freedom of religion acts, thus started the hippies of the 60's to join the American Indian church.

Matthew

5:57 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Logic101 said...

I'm telling you, it would be enough to convert me. I regret that I did not misspend more of my youth... I was such a geek.

10:11 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home