Saturday, December 15, 2007

Back From Boston

I'm back from Boston without having seen Ben Affleck or Matt Damon, or even one single Kennedy. I did, however, get to see 10 inches of snow fall in the space of 5 minutes (I'm exaggerating a bit about the timeframe -- but not by much -- and I must also remark that MA is very efficient with their snow removal).

I also did an insane amount of work, drank three consecutive caipirinhas (a rare treat, I've never seen them served around here), and finally read The Kite Runner (more on that later).

The only news I saw was on CNN Headline News as I got dressed each morning.

Note to the guy I sat next to on the plane yesterday (including during the hour we remained grounded at the gate): Soap is good... try using it. A lot of it. Or Fabreeze... something... anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home