Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What Is Wrong With These People?

Wikipedia has been rejected by conservatives not just for it's legitimate failings (any Joe Web User can submit entries and edits to it) but because -- get this -- it's got a liberal media bias. Hmmmmkay? So conservatives decided to do what conservatives like to do when the the world starts looking too unconservative... they've created their own alternate version of reality. They've created "Conservapedia".

What's funniest about Conservapedia is what it tells us is important in the mind of today's conservatives. Take a look at the screen capture I did of their statistics page (click on the image to enlarge it for better viewing). Notice anything interesting about their most viewed pages?


Hilarious! I wonder if this is titillating to them in the same way that sneaking peeks at boobies in National Geographic was to me and my friends in second grade.

Except, well... we were 8.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Simone and Nobles,
Just a quick note to let ya know I'm still reading. I just came by today to say to y'all HAPPY THANKSGIVING from all your Texas relatives. Hope y'all have a great turkey day and everone is well. I'll talk with ya soon cuz.

Matthew

5:19 PM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home