Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pool Blogging

It has been suggested to me that I should do some pool blogging since that is what we love to do around here.

Our pub rocks... it's very cozy. It's split into two sections by an exposed fireplace -- one side is more brightly lit with games and tables, the other side is darker with a huge bar and more tables. They've got a great video music system... it's become my primary source of new music (other than trolling around iTunes).

Rascal's has gotten "trendy" of late -- which sucks -- but bar trends around here don't last long and I'm sure the "it" crowd will find a new "it" place soon. Until then, the influx of barely legals is annoying.

We go almost every Friday night and know all of the other regulars on the gaming side... a lot of really nice people. There's always a challenge to answer. Jeff has a superb game, mine is about average. Occasionally I get into the zone (feeling my SimoJo!) and am able to whoop some ass. Last night was one of those nights. I think it was the whiskey. :-)

Here's Jeff last night:


And here's me:


p.s. Sorry for the two consecutive posts with my pic. I am very uncomfortable being photographed so I usually prefer to stay away from cameras. I will return to blog anonymity immediately.

3 Comments:

Blogger fishhead said...

The pic in the Linc post is better :-)

6:15 PM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger Logic101 said...

Better lighting?

7:28 PM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger fishhead said...

or the arched eyebrow, maybe...

7:32 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home