Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weird Market Bounce Yesterday

I thought it looked suspicious... and I was right.

BTW, I think I'm crushin' a little on John Cole:
I need to get into this line of work. Make all sorts of crazy big commissions on knowingly bad and reckless business transactions, make the bad decisions on such a scale that the entire economy is fucked if the government does not bail me out, and then take big bucks from the government. All I need to do is hold my head low for a few years after the bailout, and I can get back to business as usual. I guess when they said invisible hand, they meant the one robbing the taxpaying public. Free market, bitches!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you fix your gaze on Venezuela in 2008 whilst you jabber on about the sins of free enterprise. I hope for your sake you don't have to appologize to your blog fans (me included).

8:42 AM, January 24, 2008  
Blogger Logic101 said...

I'm ok with that.

11:16 AM, January 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home