Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This And That

  • Kirsten is going with friends to see Obama speak tonight in Madison. What a time to come of age politically... it's a very, very exciting election year for these youngsters. My first election was Dukakis and Bush Sr. LAME.
  • Speaking of Obama... win, baby, win!
  • I wonder if all of those Republicans who ranted about the Democrat's treatment of Joe Lieberman are McCain supporters.
  • The Republican protest vote for Huckleberry Huckabee is fascinating. I almost hope he wins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx,Sweetie - I know you told me Friday night that this was an Obama bill. I think every taxpayer should be applauding its (?) passage.

Loved spending time with you and KK Friday.

Now, crossing my fingers that Obama's run can douse the Clinton "firewalls" in Texas and Ohio. Anxious to hear Kirsten's take on Obama. Love & Kisses Mom

10:17 PM, February 12, 2008  
Blogger Logic101 said...

Hi Mom,
Ohio seems like a long shot. Maybe Texas...? At this point I have no idea!

1:17 PM, February 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home