Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Game

Kirsten and Jeff developed a game a few years ago that (until recently) was known only to them. Mostly I still try to pretend I don't know anything about it because it offends my maternal sensibilities.

It's a very simple premise: points are scored by flipping the other person off by surprise. The only rule: nobody else can witness it or it doesn't count (which explains why I didn't know about it for so long).

Kirsten's move to Madison hasn't slowed them down at all. They might, for example, send a text message that says "*middle finger." Or they might send a picture from the cell cam similar to the one Jeff got the other night.


It makes a mother so proud.

(LOL)

1 Comments:

Blogger My World said...

Back attcha Gurl... lol


William

10:56 AM, December 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home