Sunday, November 05, 2006

Go Hawk Guys!

Congratulations to Ryan for getting two sacks and scoring a touchdown at yesterday's game!

Funny story about his team's name. Ryan is playing YMCA flag again and after the first practice I asked him what the team's name was going to be. He told me they were going to be the "Hawk Guys". It sounded a bit odd but the kids always name themselves so I figured ok, Hawk Guys it is. All during the first half of the first game I was cheering loudly for our Hawk Guys. It wasn't until I heard the coach rally his team - The Hawkeyes - that I caught the mistake. I gently informed Ryan afterward that he was a Hawkeye, not a Hawk Guy... he took it pretty well.

Whoot whoot!

1 Comments:

Blogger fishhead said...

Hey we just beat the Hawkeyes - isn't he a little young for NCAA?

5:36 PM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home