Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Friday!

One of the greatest joys in my life is to occasionally recognize really brilliant stuff. An interesting song. A delicious flavor. Inspired writing. Insightful commentary.

The greatest sadness in my life is my inability to actually produce any of those things.

I have learned to be satisfied by the former; regarding the latter, I just keep on plugging away at it, hoping someday to stumble on some greatness of my own. In the meantime, I'll continue to marvel at those around me with talent. Keep rocking my world, ya'll!

Just sayin'...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your insightful commentary is awe insipiring. Keep it up.

You are truly talented... and right on!!!

9:16 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Logic101 said...

Awwwwwww... thanks! :-)

5:40 PM, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home